March - 20221) Uttar Pradesh Governor Anandiben Patel presented Lok Nirmala Samman to folk singer Sharda Sinha (Voice of Bihar).
2) President Kovind presented the first prize to Uttar Pradesh in the 'Best State' category for its best performance towards water conservation at the 3rd National Water Awards.
North zone district: Muzaffarnagar (UP)
North zone village: Balua (UP)
Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu received the second and third prizes respectively in the 'Best State' category.
3) The 7th edition of India's International Water Resources Program will be organized from November 1-5, 2022 at India Expo Centre, Greater Noida.
4) The two-day 73rd Annual Convention of Hindi Sahitya Sammelan was organized at Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh from March 12 to 13, 2022.
Hindi Sahitya Sammelan Act, 1962 declare the Hindi Sahitya Sammelan (institute) having its head office at Allahabad to be an institution of national importance.
5) On the occasion of International Women's Day President Ram Nath Kovind honored Aarti Rana (2020) and Neerja Madhav (2021) of Uttar Pradesh with 'Nari Shakti Puraskar' for their extraordinary work towards women empowerment.
6) The 48th edition of the five-day International Dhrupad Mela held at Tulsighat, Varanasi concluded.
6) Laxman Singh from Muzaffarnagar, who failed 2 times in class 9th and BA, has set a record by qualifying UGC NET in 12 different subjects.
Feb - 20221) In the fourth phase of voting for the Uttar Pradesh Legislative Assembly - Country's First Green Booth was set up in Lucknow, UP.
2) Bharat Tech, an incubated company of Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur, has developed a state-of-the-art indigenous search engine 'Bharat Search'.
3) NOIDA Authority OSD I.P. Singh informed that on the lines of Wasteland to Wetland project in Noida, the work of developing the dumping ground of Sector 54 as a sea beach can be completed by the end of February 2022.
4) On February 14, 2022, 'Made in India' perfume from Kannauj, Uttar Pradesh was launched in New York as part of the 'Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav' event.
5) The work of restoration of Mani Parvat of mythological importance in Ayodhya has been started.
6) India's documentary feature 'Writing with Fire' has been nominated for the Oscar 2022.
'Writing with Fire' is based on 'Khabar Lahariya' published from Chitrakoot, Uttar Pradesh.
'Khabar Lahariya' was the only newspaper in India, which was operated only by Dalit women.
7) The tableau of Uttar Pradesh has been selected as the best tableau for Republic Day 2022. Theme: 'One District One Product' and Kashi Vishwanath Dham'.
8) The number of Ramsar sites in Uttar Pradesh has now increased to 10 - letest addition is "Bakhira Wildlife Sanctuary".
|Thol Lake||Gujarat||05 April 2021|
|Wadhvana Wetland||Gujarat||05 April 2021|
|Sultanpur National Park||Haryana||25 May 2021|
|Bhindawas Wildlife Sanctuary||Haryana||25 May 2021|
|Haiderpur Wetland||Uttar Pradesh||25 December 2021|
|Bakhira Sanctuary||Uttar Pradesh||2 February 2022|
|Khijadiya Bird Sanctuary||Gujarat||2 February 2022|
9) The 31st edition of Taj Mahotsav 2022 is all set to be held from March 20 to March 29 in Agra UP.
10) Remains of 4000 years old civilization found in Babhianav village of Varanasi, excavation started.
Jan - 20221) President announced 128 Padma Awards for the year 2022. 14 persons from Uttar Pradesh are included in the list of these awards.
2) 'Agra Master Plan - 2031' has been made public by the Agra Development Authority.
3) In this the proposal of Taj Heritage area from Taj Mahal and Mahtab Bagh to Rambagh has been included.
4) According to the data released by IQAir, the top three polluted cities are 1. Ghatampur, Kanpur (UP), 2. Jaunpur (UP), 3. Varanasi (UP).
5) Nine cities of the state are included in the list of top ten polluted cities.
6) Famous Kathak dancer Birju Maharaj, who took the traditional Indian dance form 'Kathak' to the world stage passed away.
He was born on February 4, 1938 in Lucknow.
7) Uttar Pradesh bagged the first prize in the 'Best State Category' of the Union Ministry of Water Affairs' National Water Awards 2020.
Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu bagged the second and third prizes respectively in the Best State (General) category.
8) IIT Kanpur Deputy Director Prof. Ganesh said that IIT will prepare the world's most advanced type of artificial heart.
9) PM Modi laid the foundation stone of Major Dhyanchand Sports University in Meerut district.
A short film focusing on Major Dhyan Chand Sports University was also screened on the occasion.
10) Kashi (Varanasi) will Become Cultural and Tourism Capital 2022-23 of Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO).
11) Sainik School in Mainpuri district is being renamed General Bipin Rawat Sainik School."
12) Irtaza Hassan from Saharanpur (UP) was honored with Pride of Young Hindustan Award.
13) The Azamgarh University will be named after Maharaja Suheldev, UP CM Yogi Adityanath said.